Freeverse has announced the release of "Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood." The game was originally developed by Spellbound, and ported to the Mac by E.P.I.C. Interactive; Freeverse is the U.S. publisher. Game play places the player in the 12th Century in the role of Robin Hood and his Merry Men.
- More than 30 non-linear missions in which, for instance, you have to save Little John and Friar Tuck, to prevent a wedding between Marian and the revolting Guy of Gisbourne or to attack the tax collectors of the Sheriff of Nottingham.
- Visit five giant castles in broad daylight or sneak in at night, Experience different weather conditions.
- Play with up to nine integrated characters with specific abilities and qualities.
- Innovative "mouse gesture" based fighting system!
- Decide yourself which tactic appears to be the right one for you: reach the goal by creeping around the guards or fight bravely using sword and bow.
- Available in english, german and french versions.
Robin Hood screen shot
You can find more information about the game at Freeverseis Web site. The company offers a demo, and the full game is priced at US$29.95.