Apple released GarageBand 4.1.1 Thursday. The update for the music editing application addressed a problem with exporting files for the iPhone, and improved overall stability. GarageBand 4.1.1 is a free update and is available through Appleis Software Update application, or as a download from the Apple Support Web site.
← Previous Article
Apple released QuickTime 7.3.1 Thursday afternoon to address several security flaws in the multimedia tool. Most notably, the update patches…
Next Article →
Apple rolled out a new Java update for Mac OS X 10.4.10 and 10.4.11 on Friday. Java for Mac OS…
Recent News See All »
- Would You Have a Cow if Bill Gates Was Your Secret Santa?
- Apple Fixes Connection Issues with VPN Update for Mavericks Server
- Did You Get a New Mac Pro? Apple Released a Firmware Update for It
- Apple Adds New Drummers and Kits to Logic Pro X, Improves EQ
- Want a Mac Pro this Year? Don’t Count on It [Updated]