Hewlett-Packard Company today introduced a flatbed printer/scanner/copier all-in-one, giving families the means to create professional-looking projects such as family albums, school reports or greeting cards for all occasions. This product produces photo-quality color images and crisp black text in all three of its functions. Its easy-to-use features include the ability to print T-shirt transfers and create banners with or without a PC.
The HP PSC 750 all-in-one is the smallest flatbed all-in-one from HP to date -- one-third smaller than its predecessor. Unlike sheetfed machines, the all-in-oneis flatbed design enables scanning or copying of virtually anything, including 3-D objects. In addition to its compact design, this all-in-one features a neutral blue and cool gray case, making it ideal for a variety of home settings.
The HP PSC 750 all-in-one features the same award-winning technology available on HP inkjet printers commonly used by small office and home office professionals. This enhanced color layering technology precisely places and layers tiny drops of ink to produce results that are true to the original. From photo reprints that look virtually identical to the original, to personalized greeting cards that rival store-bought cards in quality, the all-in-one produces 2400 x 1200 dpi color images on photo paper.
The HP PSC 750 all-in-one features HPis exclusive creative photo projects software so users can quickly make a variety of photo projects from T-shirt transfers to stickers to banners, and it prints at speeds of up to 11 pages per minute (ppm) in black and up to 8.5 ppm in color.
In just a few simple steps, home users can add brilliant color photos or drawings to their documents to create letters, cards, reports or other creative projects. The HP PSC 750 all-in-one features exceptionally high-quality scanning with 600 x 1200 dpi optical resolution, 9600 dpi enhanced resolution and 36-bit color. It also includes optical character recognition (OCR) software, which allows users to edit text documents that have been scanned and converted into electronic files.
Convenient Copy Features
The all-in-one features a "creative copy" button on its control panel that allows users to conveniently navigate through the copying features to create instant projects without a PC. Customers can create multiple wallet-size photos from one original; reductions and enlargements; posters; and two originals onto one copy. The flatbed design allows customers to scan or copy virtually anything, such as books and other 3-D objects. The all-in-one delivers photo-quality copying at speeds of 11 copies per minute (cpm) in black and 8 cpm in color.
- Easy-to-install with USB connection for PCs and Macs.
- Prints on a wide variety of paper, including all HP paper and most other specialty papers for designing and sharing creative projects.
As stated above, the HP PSC 750 is expected to be available later this month for US$299. You can find more information at the Hewlett-Packard Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Music’s Ian Rogers Left for the Fashion Industry
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- iPhone Jailbreakers Hit with ID Stealing Hack
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- Apple Digs Deeper into Enterprise with Cisco Partnership
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV
- Google Instructs Advertisers on How to Bypass Apple Security - But There’s More
- iOS 9 Content Blockers - Bring ‘Em On!