Icontraband announced this week Margin 1.0, a new system icon replacement set for Mac OS X. The set also comes in formats that support Windows and Candybar, as well as PNG. Each of the sets comes with full-size Leopard and Vista variations, as well as a "snappy" wallpaper image.
Icontraband is a new GUI site run by Mike Mendelson, a long time Mac icon designer. TMO readers may remember that he designed a set of iCons for TMO a few years ago. Icontraband is not only Mr. Mendelsohnis vehicle for releasing his own icons and system enhancements, it also follows broad GUI-related development in the Mac world.
Apple named Margin 1.0 a Staff Pick at the Download site, and Mr. Mendelsohn noted that he would be updating the Margin set in the future.
← Previous Article
equinux has announced the immediate availability of their new USB-based HDTV receiver, the TubeStick hybrid. When combined with an antenna…
Next Article →
On Thursday, Karelia Software announced the release of its iMedia Browser, v1.1. The new version adds support for Adobe Lightoom…
Recent News See All »
- Cartoon Network Turns to iOS App Maker Pixel Press For Draw-Your-Own-Game
- Apple: Celebrity Photo Theft Due to Compromised Passwords, Not iCloud Security
- Report Claims iWatch Still in Testing, No Sept 9 Unveiling
- Apple Lands Digital Wallet Deal with Amex, Visa, MasterCard
- Apple Fixes iCloud Security Gap, ‘Actively Investigates’ Celeb Photo Theft
Popular Stories See All »
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Apple Granted 14 Years Protection for 5th Ave Glass Cube by Patent Office
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity