Icontraband announced this week Margin 1.0, a new system icon replacement set for Mac OS X. The set also comes in formats that support Windows and Candybar, as well as PNG. Each of the sets comes with full-size Leopard and Vista variations, as well as a "snappy" wallpaper image.
Icontraband is a new GUI site run by Mike Mendelson, a long time Mac icon designer. TMO readers may remember that he designed a set of iCons for TMO a few years ago. Icontraband is not only Mr. Mendelsohnis vehicle for releasing his own icons and system enhancements, it also follows broad GUI-related development in the Mac world.
Apple named Margin 1.0 a Staff Pick at the Download site, and Mr. Mendelsohn noted that he would be updating the Margin set in the future.
← Previous Article
equinux has announced the immediate availability of their new USB-based HDTV receiver, the TubeStick hybrid. When combined with an antenna…
Next Article →
On Thursday, Karelia Software announced the release of its iMedia Browser, v1.1. The new version adds support for Adobe Lightoom…
Recent News See All »
- Google’s Eric Schmidt Said ALEC Lying about Climate Change
- Chinese Site Reports Apple Planning October Release for iPad Air 2
- Apple May Shut Down Beats Music Brand, but Stay in Streaming Music Market
- Linex Technologies Ordered Apple’s Legal Fees in Patent Infringement Case
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus Launch Weekend Sales Hit 10 Million