Inferiis Software has released an update for MacReporter, bringing it to version 1.1.4. MacReporter is an automatic Web site update alert utility designed for news based Web sites. The update features performance enhancements including custom sound improvements and bug fixes. According to Inferiis:
Inferiis announces that MacReporter 1.1.4 has just been released.
MacReporter is an award winning software for your everyday information needs. Whether youire an investor, a businessman or just a mac fanatic, this dockling will be your new friend. Ever getting tired of browsing news Websites all day long, always looking for updated information or the latest rumors?
Now the news come to you instead of you running after them! No more wasted time, you will get notified as soon as your favorite website gets updated and you will get an easy and quick access to the headlines. Browse them, one article interrests you? Just click on it and your browser opens and displays the article!
This minor update fixes a few bugs and improves the user experience:
- Eradicated the frequent crashes encountered with 1.1.3 & 1.1.3v2
- Added a "Reverse ordering" option to change the way articles are sorted
- Custom sounds should now remain selected
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from selecting the "hour" unit for a refresh rate
- Fixed an interface bug that sometimes caused crazy values to appear inside numerical fields
- Additional plug-ins should now install when you upgrade MacReporter
- Added more plug-ins
You can find more information about the MacReporter update at the Inferiis Web site. MacReporter is available for US$15.00.