Intel quietly rolled out a beta of its developer tools for Intel-based Macs during Macworld Expo last week. The tools are designed to work in concert with Appleis Xcode programming environment, and include Intelis Fortran compiler, C++ compiler, Math Kernel Library, and Integrated Performance Primitives. The various tools are designed to improve application performance, provide multi-core processor support, and more. The beta developer tools are available at the Intel Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Stores Are Holding the New MacBooks Captive
- iCloud Music Library and DRM: Now with Slightly Less Disaster
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library