Intel quietly rolled out a beta of its developer tools for Intel-based Macs during Macworld Expo last week. The tools are designed to work in concert with Appleis Xcode programming environment, and include Intelis Fortran compiler, C++ compiler, Math Kernel Library, and Integrated Performance Primitives. The various tools are designed to improve application performance, provide multi-core processor support, and more. The beta developer tools are available at the Intel Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed