Intel quietly rolled out a beta of its developer tools for Intel-based Macs during Macworld Expo last week. The tools are designed to work in concert with Appleis Xcode programming environment, and include Intelis Fortran compiler, C++ compiler, Math Kernel Library, and Integrated Performance Primitives. The various tools are designed to improve application performance, provide multi-core processor support, and more. The beta developer tools are available at the Intel Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks