Intel quietly rolled out a beta of its developer tools for Intel-based Macs during Macworld Expo last week. The tools are designed to work in concert with Appleis Xcode programming environment, and include Intelis Fortran compiler, C++ compiler, Math Kernel Library, and Integrated Performance Primitives. The various tools are designed to improve application performance, provide multi-core processor support, and more. The beta developer tools are available at the Intel Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More