Macease has released an update for PrintMagic for OS X. PrintMagic adds a host of printing options to almost any application, allowing users to drag-n-drop print, print selections from a page or group of pages, and more. The new version, PrintMagic 1.1, adds new features and some feature improvements. From Macease:
PrintMagic is highly customizable, PrintMagic greatly enhances usersi productivity when working with their Macs, and PrintMagic saves users a significant amount of money by dramatically reducing the amount of ink/toner and paper thatis used when printing!
SOME OF THE FEATURES INCLUDED IN PRINTMAGIC FOR OS X ARE:
- PrintMagic lets users select the text that they want to print in virtually any program -- anything from a single character to multiple pages. PrintMagic eliminates the need to print an entire page or pages when all that users want are some snippets, words, sentences, or paragraphs.
- PrintMagic supports styled and colored text.
- PrintMagic includes a virtual Desktop Printer that supports drag-and-drop printing.
- PrintMagic also lets users save their selections to a file.
- PrintMagic lets users add on-the-fly notes to any data that they print. When using PrintMagic, users will always be able to have clearly printed notes placed adjacent to the information to which they apply.
- PrintMagicis note feature supports drag-and-drop note creation and the ability to use drag-and-drop within the note (even a clipping file may be added to a note).
- PrintMagic supports drag-and-drop printing of clipping files.
- PrintMagic lets users -- on the fly -- add a time-date stamp to any text that they print. When using PrintMagic, users will always know when they printed their information, how current it is, and the chronology when printing multiple versions of a document/selection.
- PrintMagic often allows users to print information from programs even when those programs canit print the information.
- PrintMagic eliminates web browser printing problems.
- PrintMagic lets users add a URL stamp to their printed data. With PrintMagic, users will always be able to easily find the source of their printed information when printing from the web.
- PrintMagic includes a one page Quick Start Guide, a built-in Tips/Help file, and optional Help Tags.
- And PrintMagic includes many more features!
NEW IN PRINTMAGIC 1.1
- When users quit PrintMagic by clicking on its Quit button, the location of PrintMagicis window is saved.
- When users iconify PrintMagic, the iconified view is placed in a better location relative to the position of the full view.
- When the Page Setup dialog box appears, itis no longer necessary for users to click on it to make its window active.