ClaireWare Software has released an update for Keyboard Maestro, bringing it to version 1.0.1.. Keyboard Maestro is an OS X hot key utility designed for faster keystroke functionality. The update includes Xounds support and an improved Clipboard Switcher. According to ClaireWare Software:
I am pleased to announce the release of Keyboard Maestro v1.0.1 for Mac OS X.
For anybody who works on their Mac, Keyboard Maestro is an essential utility to perform many different tasks simply by pressing a few keys. Keyboard Maestro allows you to spend more time working and less time mousing, clicking, and typing to get the work done. Keyboard Maestro has three core features built into it to make working on the Mac much simpler: Hot Keys, Program Switcher, and Clipboard Switcher.
The Hot Key feature enables you to perform any number of user configurable actions simply by pressing a keystroke. Hot Key actions include quitting, hiding, or activating applications, inserting text, executing an Apple Script, opening files or folders, and much more. All hot keys can optionally be targeted to specific applications, allowing the hot key to be active only when you find it useful.
New features and bug fixes in this version include:
- Integrated support for Xounds by Unsanity Software
- Improved Clipboard Switcher and insert text performance
- Improved Apple Script execution speed
- Hot keys using the letter iAi now display their keystroke properly
- Pressing the iEnteri key now dismisses hot key edit dialogs properly
- Execute Apple Script hot keys can now display UI elements (such as "dialog")
You can find more information about the Keyboard Maestro update at the ClaireWare Software Web site. Keyboard Maestro 1.0.1 is available for US$20.00.