ClaireWare Software has released an update for Keyboard Maestro, bringing it to version 1.1.1. Keyboard Maestro is an OS X hot key utility designed for faster keystroke functionality. The update includes improved hot key actions and other enhancements. According to ClaireWare Software:
I am pleased to announce the release of Keyboard Maestro v1.1.1 for Mac OS X. This version fixes many minor bugs and introduces new hot key actions.
For anybody who works on their Mac, Keyboard Maestro is an essential utility to perform many different tasks simply by pressing a few keys. Keyboard Maestro allows you to spend more time working and less time mousing, clicking, and typing to get your work done. Keyboard Maestro has three core features built into it to make working on the Mac much simpler: Hot Keys, Program Switcher, and Clipboard Switcher.
New features and bug fixes in version 1.1.1 include:
- New action type: Quit Specific Application
- New System Action types: Mute Sound, Increase/Decrease Sound Volume
- The Insert Text action editor now allows return characters in teh insertion text
- The Open Preference Pane action now works even if your computeris file binding for the ",prefPane" file type is broken
- Fixed a problem that occurred when trying to execute a particular Apple Script action more than once
- Introduce new file saving algorithms which will mitigate problems seen with preference file saving
- Program Switcheris reverse key (shift) now works even if the caps lock key is down
You can find more information about the Keyboard Maestro update at the ClaireWare Software Web site. Keyboard Maestro 1.1.1 is available for US$20.00.