Koingo Software has released a new version of Slideshow Magic, bringing it to version 2.0. Slideshow Magic is a slide show type app designed for presentations. The latest release features several enhancements including a new remove button and operational mods. According to Koingo Software:
Weive been hard at work this week and have released new versions of Mac Pilot and Alarm Clock Pro, but now we bring you SLIDESHOW MAGIC 2.0!
Reprogrammed from the ground up, this new version will run on Mac OS 8.6 through Mac OS X.
Changes since the last version:
- Remove Unusable button added. This feature checks each file which has been added to make sure it is a readable picture file
- Added ability to use arrow keys to navigate the slideshow
- Ability to drag a folder onto Slideshow Magic
- Ability to pause the internal slideshow using the Spacebar key
- Toolbar added which includes delete, duplicate, etc. options
- Added Progress bar when adding frames or building a movie/slideshow
- Added ability to check for updates
- Can now choose to crop or scale pictures larger than the frame size
- Can now choose one of the many codecs for video compression
- Now runs on SECONDS per FRAME, and yes... you can do less than one second!
- Containing Folder instead of Path column
- Double click a frame in the list to open it
- and more...
You can find more information about the latest Slideshow Magic release at the Koingo Software Web site. Slideshow Magic is available as freeware.