Want to configure Konsposéis hot key? Want to change Konsposéis background? Want to make your Widgets only show up in Konsposé?
Not a problem!
Konfabulator 1.7.1 allows you to do all those, and includes fixes for lots of user reported bugs and issues.
Some of whatis new and fixed in this release:
- Added preference panel to gear menu with options for setting the Konsposé key and whether to use a simpler Konsposé for slower machines
- Fixed painting glitch when a <text> object that overlaps a rotated image is updated
- Fixed scrolling <text> objects that display a lot of text
- Greatly improved handling of explicitly labelled encodings of data loaded with URL.fetch() (see Release Notes)
- Fixed long-standing "transparent background pops through" bug with <textarea> objects
- Fixed weird focus behavior with <textarea> in opacity tracking mode
- Added optionValue preference attribute (see Release Notes)
- Fixed several problems with convertUNIXPathToHFS()
- Widget preferences windows now display a smaller version of themselves if there are many preferences on a small screen
- Added Finnish translation
- Fixed problem with encoding of extended characters in AppleScripts
- Implemented font fallbacks (see Release Notes)
You can find more information about the Konfabulator update at the Konfabulator Home Page. Konfabulator is available as freeware.