Joy 2.2, the popular developer productivity and RAD tool by AAA+ Software, is now available in an updated version for Mac OS X!
Joy provides the fastest path for developers to learn Cocoa, the new way of developing applications for the Mac. It is the tool of choice for everyone who wants to peek under the hood of the new Mac OS!
Here at AAA+ we have used Joy, among other things:
- For rapid development of prototypes
- For Enterprise Objects and WebObjects development
- As a learning tool for newcomers
- As a supplement to Appleis documentation
- To quickly find out names and prototypes while programming
- To hunt bugs
- To demonstrate Carbon before it was there
- To play BoinkOut.app starting at level 60, with 100 balls
- To do the impossible
Pricing for Joy begins at US$69. You can find more information at the AAA+ Software Web site.