MacPractice this past weekend announced an agreement with Synca Direct, Inc. to bring the companyis Cadi dentistry software to Mac users via Parallels Desktop, which enables running Mac OS X and Windows XP simultaneously. According to MacPractice, the Cadi software integrates seamlessly with MacPractice DDS, enabling users to move back and forth between both without problem.
← Previous Article
When the James Bond Ultimate DVD Collection hits stores July 17, 1962's Dr. No will look as fresh as 2002's…
Next Article →
OmniPilot Software on Monday released a Universal Binary of its Web scripting programming application Lasso Professional Server.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- AT&T’s Next Plan May be the Cheapest Way to Buy an iPhone, Despite the Hype
- iOS 8 Review: Apple Opens Mobile OS to Developers, You Win
- 5th Ave Apple Store iPhone 6 Campout Stretches 3 Blocks
- Apple Enables iCloud 2-Factor Verification, How to Set it Up
- Apple Offers U2 Removal Tool for People Angry about Free Album