MacPractice this past weekend announced an agreement with Synca Direct, Inc. to bring the companyis Cadi dentistry software to Mac users via Parallels Desktop, which enables running Mac OS X and Windows XP simultaneously. According to MacPractice, the Cadi software integrates seamlessly with MacPractice DDS, enabling users to move back and forth between both without problem.
← Previous Article
When the James Bond Ultimate DVD Collection hits stores July 17, 1962's Dr. No will look as fresh as 2002's…
Next Article →
OmniPilot Software on Monday released a Universal Binary of its Web scripting programming application Lasso Professional Server.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Superb Macally Clear Case for iPad Air Won’t Weigh it Down
- Top 10 Free Apps for iPhone and iPad
- 8 Important Things You Can Do With an iPad
- Apple’s Offers Gift Cards for Black Friday - $75 w/iPad Air, $150 w/MacBook, $50 w/iPod, Accessories
- And Then There Were Two: Microsoft Prepares to Kill Windows RT