MacPractice this past weekend announced an agreement with Synca Direct, Inc. to bring the companyis Cadi dentistry software to Mac users via Parallels Desktop, which enables running Mac OS X and Windows XP simultaneously. According to MacPractice, the Cadi software integrates seamlessly with MacPractice DDS, enabling users to move back and forth between both without problem.
← Previous Article
When the James Bond Ultimate DVD Collection hits stores July 17, 1962's Dr. No will look as fresh as 2002's…
Next Article →
OmniPilot Software on Monday released a Universal Binary of its Web scripting programming application Lasso Professional Server.
Recent News See All »
- Microsoft Pilot Program Allows Developers to Respond to App Reviews
- Dropbox gets Deeper into Photo Management with Loom Purchase
- RadioShack Planning iPhone 5s Discount this Friday
- Apple’s iOS 8 to Reportedly Include Shazam Music Recognition
- Yahoo! Reportedly Wants to Replace Google for iOS Default Search