MacPractice this past weekend announced an agreement with Synca Direct, Inc. to bring the companyis Cadi dentistry software to Mac users via Parallels Desktop, which enables running Mac OS X and Windows XP simultaneously. According to MacPractice, the Cadi software integrates seamlessly with MacPractice DDS, enabling users to move back and forth between both without problem.
← Previous Article
When the James Bond Ultimate DVD Collection hits stores July 17, 1962's Dr. No will look as fresh as 2002's…
Next Article →
OmniPilot Software on Monday released a Universal Binary of its Web scripting programming application Lasso Professional Server.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch
- Why Everything Gets Better With Apple, Worse for Others
- An iPhone Veteran Evaluates an Amazon Fire Phone
- Samsung Doesn’t Have to Pay Apple Attorney Fees Because iPhone wasn’t Famous