Centurion Technologies has released MacShield Enhanced Edition, a utility that protects a Macis hard drive by writing all changes to a temporary storage area and then eliminating them when the computer is restarted. However, any changes to a useris Home folder are retained, and a persistent storage space can be created where new applications and other changes can be saved. Pricing is US$59.99, and Mac OS X v10.3 or v10.4 is required.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks