Centurion Technologies has released MacShield Enhanced Edition, a utility that protects a Macis hard drive by writing all changes to a temporary storage area and then eliminating them when the computer is restarted. However, any changes to a useris Home folder are retained, and a persistent storage space can be created where new applications and other changes can be saved. Pricing is US$59.99, and Mac OS X v10.3 or v10.4 is required.
Recent News See All »
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees
- Apple Working on Settlement with A123 after Hiring Battery Employees
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation