Mac OS X Public Beta has an expiration date of 2001-05-15. You should upgrade to Mac OS X if you use Mac OS X Public Beta. Mac OS X offers reliability and a rich assortment of features. For more information on Mac OS X, please see www.apple.com/macosx/.
Mac OS X Late Breaking News (available on the Mac OS X Dock -- after Mac OS X is installed) contains additional information on upgrading from Mac OS X Public Beta.
Note: The Mac OS X Public Beta software license agreement also states this expiration date.
Important: When upgrading, you should erase the hard disk volume containing Mac OS X Public Beta. If you do not do this, you may experience issues with your network settings and fonts. Before you install Mac OS X, back up any documents you have on your existing Mac OS X Public Beta disk or disk partition.
Recent News See All »
- AT&T Wireless Offers iPad Air 2, mini 3 for $100 off
- Apple Launches Maps Connect, Allows Users To Update Info
- GTAT Announces ‘Amicable Parting’ of Ways with Apple
- How I Came to Own and Sell a TAM Probably Owned by Jony Ive
- Chuck La Tournous and Chris Breen to Speak at NJMUG’s 30th Anniversary Tuesday