Mac OS X Public Beta has an expiration date of 2001-05-15. You should upgrade to Mac OS X if you use Mac OS X Public Beta. Mac OS X offers reliability and a rich assortment of features. For more information on Mac OS X, please see www.apple.com/macosx/.
Mac OS X Late Breaking News (available on the Mac OS X Dock -- after Mac OS X is installed) contains additional information on upgrading from Mac OS X Public Beta.
Note: The Mac OS X Public Beta software license agreement also states this expiration date.
Important: When upgrading, you should erase the hard disk volume containing Mac OS X Public Beta. If you do not do this, you may experience issues with your network settings and fonts. Before you install Mac OS X, back up any documents you have on your existing Mac OS X Public Beta disk or disk partition.
← Previous Article
Sig Software has updated MADE to version 1.7.5. MADE is a package of C++ code containing some of the most…
Next Article →
SearchWare Solutions has released another public preview of their OS X version of the alternative QuickTime player, Pix Lite. Pix…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- China Hopes to Unseat Apple, Microsoft, Google with Linux-Based OS
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch
- Why Everything Gets Better With Apple, Worse for Others
- An iPhone Veteran Evaluates an Amazon Fire Phone