We discovered that peripheral maker Macally is showing off a number of products including the force-feedback enabled iShock II, a hefty immitation of a PlayStation controller. PR man Andy Chen tells us that 4 games, including Abrosiais Apeiron and Ferazelis Wand are currently supported. We will be sure to test the controller further and let you know how it fares. Macally is also showcasing their USB hubs, PCI-to-USB and Firewire cards, their bevy of mice (ball, optical, large, small, and micro-any with "designer colors"), and game controllers, including the original iShock and the AirStick. Stay tuned to the Mac Observer for more news from the show floor.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- Vidity: A Potential UHD/4KTV Game Changer - Will Apple Play?
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- Keychain 101: Getting Started with Apple’s Password Manager
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV