We discovered that peripheral maker Macally is showing off a number of products including the force-feedback enabled iShock II, a hefty immitation of a PlayStation controller. PR man Andy Chen tells us that 4 games, including Abrosiais Apeiron and Ferazelis Wand are currently supported. We will be sure to test the controller further and let you know how it fares. Macally is also showcasing their USB hubs, PCI-to-USB and Firewire cards, their bevy of mice (ball, optical, large, small, and micro-any with "designer colors"), and game controllers, including the original iShock and the AirStick. Stay tuned to the Mac Observer for more news from the show floor.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Continues to Plunder Fashion Industry with Another Burberry Hire
- Missouri Law Would Require Photo ID for Apple Pay Purchases
- Apple to Support some Non-HomeKit Devices Through Apple TV
- Adobe Patches One Critical Zero-day Flash Exploit, Leaves Another for Next Week
- Apple Loses Retail Tycoon Mickey Drexler from Board