We discovered that peripheral maker Macally is showing off a number of products including the force-feedback enabled iShock II, a hefty immitation of a PlayStation controller. PR man Andy Chen tells us that 4 games, including Abrosiais Apeiron and Ferazelis Wand are currently supported. We will be sure to test the controller further and let you know how it fares. Macally is also showcasing their USB hubs, PCI-to-USB and Firewire cards, their bevy of mice (ball, optical, large, small, and micro-any with "designer colors"), and game controllers, including the original iShock and the AirStick. Stay tuned to the Mac Observer for more news from the show floor.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch