We discovered that peripheral maker Macally is showing off a number of products including the force-feedback enabled iShock II, a hefty immitation of a PlayStation controller. PR man Andy Chen tells us that 4 games, including Abrosiais Apeiron and Ferazelis Wand are currently supported. We will be sure to test the controller further and let you know how it fares. Macally is also showcasing their USB hubs, PCI-to-USB and Firewire cards, their bevy of mice (ball, optical, large, small, and micro-any with "designer colors"), and game controllers, including the original iShock and the AirStick. Stay tuned to the Mac Observer for more news from the show floor.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad