unmarked software has released a maintenance update for textSOAP, bringing it to version 3.1.1. textSOAP is an internet text cleaning utility with full support for OS X. The maintenance release addresses several bug issues. According to unmarked software:
unmarked software posts update to its textSOAP v3.1 release, addressing problems some users were encountering with the v3.1 release.
textSOAP v3.1.1 is designed to run on Mac OS X, and Mac OS 8.6 or later
Problems addressed with this update:
- Some users were experiencing a crash of the application at startup
- Eudora plug-in cleaners were not working properly. Users would pick one cleaner, and other would execute
- BBEdit plug-in tool palette was not showing last cleaner in list
- OS X users that had not customized their cleaner lists were not seeing textSOAP Services
- Under OS X, users wanting to install to another location were allowed to pick the new location, but it was ignored - instead the installer placed the files in the "Applications" folder
- textSOAP 3 users had lost the ability to save workspace contents as text files
You can find more information about the textSOAP update at the unmarked software Web site. textSOAP 3.1.1 is available shareware for US$19.95.