Wolfram Research announced that Mathematica 5.2 is now available as a Universal Binary application on Thursday. In addition to running natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, the data and mathematic research application was also enhanced with support for 64-bit computing, multicore processors, vectorization, desktop searches, stem and leaf statistics plots, and more. Mathematica 5.2 is available at the Wolfram Research Web site, and costs US$1,880.
Recent News See All »
- Beats Music Adds More User Controls to iOS App, Including ‘Tune Your Taste’
- Facebook Forces iPhone Users To Separate Messaging App
- Blockchain.info Brings Bitcoin Wallet App Back to App Store
- Lord & Taylor, Hudson’s Bay Company Deploy iBeacons in Stores
- Hilton to Turn Your iPhone into Your Hotel Room Key