Maxprog has released an update for iCash, bringing it to version 1.4.1. iCash is a personal finance management utility designed for the tracking and organization of financial records. The update adds several new features and enhancements. According to Maxprog:
Maxprog is proud to present a new release of iCash, new version 1.4.1, available now in English, German, French, Italian, Dutch and Spanish on Maxprog Website with several interesting improvements, new features and bug fixes.
iCash is a tool intended to control your personal finances, keeping track of incomes, expenses, credits, debts and Banks transactions for you. As simple as creating the accounts you need and move money between them! You donit even need to know about accounting or even care about it!
- Date format can be set from 5 available when importing QIF files
- Blance printout now includes screen pictures, type, account, ...
- Reconciled transactions no longer displayed when balance querying
- Cumulative query results with duplicate checking using command key
- Date ilittle arrowsi added to report and query panel year field
- Partial QIF transactions files with no account data are now supported
- Incomplete date when exporting transactions as text or Excel
- Queries panel total not properly computed when transfer between banks
- Transaction, query and Balance printouts sometimes get trimmed
- Query result error when using a specified date range
- Localization fixes (Italian and German)
- New Transaction data deleted from entries fields when switching tabs
- Account iShowi Category pull-down menu not sorted properly
You can find more information about the iCash update at the Maxprog Web site. iCash 1.3 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$24.90.