Dover Studios announced the immediate availability of Maya: NURBS Modeling 2nd Edition on Thursday. The DVD training tool has been updated with information about creating boundary surfaces, sculpting with Maya Artisan, understanding UV surface coordinates, and more. Users can follow along through step-by-step instructions to learn about modeling, using the edit layer, creating accurate scale models, and more. Maya: NURBS Modeling 2nd Edition is available at the Dover Studios Web site, and is priced at US$49.95.
← Previous Article
app4mac announced the immediate availability of xTime Project 3.5 on Thursday.
Next Article →
FileMaker announced on Thursday that FileMaker Pro 8 and FileMaker Pro 8 Advanced are supported in the Rosetta PowerPC emulation…
Recent News See All »
- Microsoft Pilot Program Allows Developers to Respond to App Reviews
- Dropbox gets Deeper into Photo Management with Loom Purchase
- RadioShack Planning iPhone 5s Discount this Friday
- Apple’s iOS 8 to Reportedly Include Shazam Music Recognition
- Yahoo! Reportedly Wants to Replace Google for iOS Default Search