The folks at Ars technica have performed another one of their technology surgeries, this time dissecting a Mighty Mouse, which was announced by Apple on Tuesday. In addition to confirming the presence of a tiny speaker, they also created diagrams detailing the mouseis innards and how its sensors and buttons work. They even discovered how sensitive the top of the shell is to even the slightest touch.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi