CDS advanced technology bv has released a maintenance update for LCedit+, bringing it to version 2.03. LCedit+ is a lighting editor app designed for use in theaters and museum environments. The new version has several performance enhancements and bug fixes. According to CDS advanced technology bv:
CDS advanced technology bv announces the version 2.03 release of LCedit+, the advanced LanBox-LC lighting editor, for multiple platforms. This release fixes some bugs and improves the reliability of serial communication. LCedit+ v2.03 is made in three flavors, for use on MacOS, Win98SE/2000, and OS X 10.1.
Changes from LCedit+ v2.02:
- Backup/restore for many cuelists now also works on Windows
- Communication timeout and sync improved
- There is now a 30-second timeout on establishing a TCP/IP connection
- Connection is properly closed and user is notified when a global setting is changed that causes the connection to terminate
- Focus- and apply-related problems solved in patch tab of fixture dialog
- Auto-Update no longer automatically enables when in debug mode
- Debug commands with a preceding %, are expected to return data
You can find more information about the LCedit+ update at the CDS advanced technology bv Web site. The update for LCedit is available free for download.