The second round of voting in the My Dream App competition runs from Thursday through 11:59pm Pacific time on Friday. Contest entrants have submitted their idea for a killer application in hopes of being one of the three final winners that will see their idea developed into a shareware application. Voters can choose up to 12 of the remaining 18 app ideas, and as an incentive will receive a free copy of Hog Bay Softwareis Mori note and to-do organizer.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Sued for Wiping iPhone Data at Genius Bar
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price