The second round of voting in the My Dream App competition runs from Thursday through 11:59pm Pacific time on Friday. Contest entrants have submitted their idea for a killer application in hopes of being one of the three final winners that will see their idea developed into a shareware application. Voters can choose up to 12 of the remaining 18 app ideas, and as an incentive will receive a free copy of Hog Bay Softwareis Mori note and to-do organizer.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi