The second round of voting in the My Dream App competition runs from Thursday through 11:59pm Pacific time on Friday. Contest entrants have submitted their idea for a killer application in hopes of being one of the three final winners that will see their idea developed into a shareware application. Voters can choose up to 12 of the remaining 18 app ideas, and as an incentive will receive a free copy of Hog Bay Softwareis Mori note and to-do organizer.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Stores Are Holding the New MacBooks Captive
- iCloud Music Library and DRM: Now with Slightly Less Disaster
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library