Near-Time announced the immediate availability of its Internet-based business collaboration service on Tuesday. The cross-platform service lets businesses and organizations share calendars, documents, and other information privately, as well as publish content to the Web. Organizations can create multiple online communities and control who has access to each one. Monthly subscription plans range from US$4.95 to $199.95. Additional information is available at the Near-Time Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi