Near-Time announced the immediate availability of its Internet-based business collaboration service on Tuesday. The cross-platform service lets businesses and organizations share calendars, documents, and other information privately, as well as publish content to the Web. Organizations can create multiple online communities and control who has access to each one. Monthly subscription plans range from US$4.95 to $199.95. Additional information is available at the Near-Time Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups