Near-Time announced the immediate availability of its Internet-based business collaboration service on Tuesday. The cross-platform service lets businesses and organizations share calendars, documents, and other information privately, as well as publish content to the Web. Organizations can create multiple online communities and control who has access to each one. Monthly subscription plans range from US$4.95 to $199.95. Additional information is available at the Near-Time Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad