Ben Bird has released a new beta version of SecuritySpy 1.0, bringing it to version beta 28. SecuritySpy is a video surveillance app designed for multiple camera setups. The latest beta release features a time elapse function and bug fixes. According to Ben Bird
Today, Ben Bird announced the release of SecuritySpy version 1.0b28, an update to his multi-camera video surveillance software for the Macintosh.
The improvements of SecuritySpy 1.0b28 over the previous version are:
- New Timelapse capture feature (not linked to motion detection)
- Support for the Canon VB-C10 network camera
- Fixed problems with freezing video from certain devices
- Fixed problem with flipping on Mac OS 9 when using the IOXperts driver software
- Fixed problem with auto-deletion of old footage
You can find more information about the latest SecuritySpy beta release at the SecuritySpy Web site. SecuritySpy is available starting at US$50.00 for a single camera setup.