Ben Bird has released a new beta version of SecuritySpy 1.0, bringing it to version beta 38. SecuritySpy is a video surveillance app designed for multiple camera setups. The latest beta release features pan/tilt/zoom support and other enhancements. According to Ben Bird
Today, Ben Bird announced the release of SecuritySpy version 1.0b38, an update to his multi-camera video surveillance software for the Macintosh.
The improvements of SecuritySpy 1.0b38 over the previous version are:
- Web access account permissions can now be set on a per-camera basis
- Support for the Sony SNC-Z20N network camera
- Support for the StarDot NetCam network camera
- Support for the StarDot Express 6 network video server
- Support for Convision network video servers
- Fixed some problems with network video streaming
- Some minor bug fixes and improvements
You can find more information about the latest SecuritySpy beta release at the SecuritySpy Web site. SecuritySpy is available starting at US$50.00 for a single camera setup.