Daystar Technology has released a new flat panel iMac upgrade that boosts the computeris speed to 1.35GHz, which the company said delivers roughly twice the performance for owners of 700MHz systems. The processor includes a 512MB L2 cache, twice what the original processor had, and XLR8 MAChSpeed Control software, which optimizes performance. Pricing is US$548. Users need to send their computers to Daystar to have the upgrade installed.
← Previous Article
MCE Technologies on Thursday introduced a new slot-loading 8X iBook SuperDrive upgrade with DVD-R Dual Layer and DVD+R Double Layer…
Next Article →
BusinessWeek's Arik Hesseldahl has written a new column looking at the evolution of Apple's mouse.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Superb Macally Clear Case for iPad Air Won’t Weigh it Down
- Top 10 Free Apps for iPhone and iPad
- 8 Important Things You Can Do With an iPad
- Court-Appointed Antitrust Monitor Bills Apple $1,100 Per Hour
- Apple’s Offers Gift Cards for Black Friday - $75 w/iPad Air, $150 w/MacBook, $50 w/iPod, Accessories