Daystar Technology has released a new flat panel iMac upgrade that boosts the computeris speed to 1.35GHz, which the company said delivers roughly twice the performance for owners of 700MHz systems. The processor includes a 512MB L2 cache, twice what the original processor had, and XLR8 MAChSpeed Control software, which optimizes performance. Pricing is US$548. Users need to send their computers to Daystar to have the upgrade installed.
← Previous Article
MCE Technologies on Thursday introduced a new slot-loading 8X iBook SuperDrive upgrade with DVD-R Dual Layer and DVD+R Double Layer…
Next Article →
BusinessWeek's Arik Hesseldahl has written a new column looking at the evolution of Apple's mouse.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Releases Mavericks OS X 10.9.5 with Improvements to VPN and SMB Servers
- Apple Updates iTunes TOC with iOS 8 Family Sharing and App Bundle Pricing
- iOS 8 Upgrade Recommendations By Device/Model
- PSA: Skip iCloud Drive if You Sync iCloud Data to Mac or iOS 7
- Apple Releases iOS 8 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch