Daystar Technology has released a new flat panel iMac upgrade that boosts the computeris speed to 1.35GHz, which the company said delivers roughly twice the performance for owners of 700MHz systems. The processor includes a 512MB L2 cache, twice what the original processor had, and XLR8 MAChSpeed Control software, which optimizes performance. Pricing is US$548. Users need to send their computers to Daystar to have the upgrade installed.
← Previous Article
MCE Technologies on Thursday introduced a new slot-loading 8X iBook SuperDrive upgrade with DVD-R Dual Layer and DVD+R Double Layer…
Next Article →
BusinessWeek's Arik Hesseldahl has written a new column looking at the evolution of Apple's mouse.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- T-Mobile Unveils Three Days Of ‘Uncarrier’ which Is Good for Customers
- What it’s REALLY Like to Work For Apple
- Forbes Analyst Makes Realistic Apple Earnings Assessment, Confuses Clickbaiters
- Apple’s iTunes: Ample Demonstration of Harvard’s Law
- 8 Good Reasons to Leave Apple’s OS X Utility Apps Behind