Daystar Technology has released a new flat panel iMac upgrade that boosts the computeris speed to 1.35GHz, which the company said delivers roughly twice the performance for owners of 700MHz systems. The processor includes a 512MB L2 cache, twice what the original processor had, and XLR8 MAChSpeed Control software, which optimizes performance. Pricing is US$548. Users need to send their computers to Daystar to have the upgrade installed.
← Previous Article
MCE Technologies on Thursday introduced a new slot-loading 8X iBook SuperDrive upgrade with DVD-R Dual Layer and DVD+R Double Layer…
Next Article →
BusinessWeek's Arik Hesseldahl has written a new column looking at the evolution of Apple's mouse.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Releases Keynote 6.2.2 with ‘Stability Improvements’
- Apple Releases iMovie 10.0.5 for iCloud and iMovie Theater
- Apple’s Stock Holds Above $100 with New Record Close
- Samsung Doesn’t Have to Pay Apple Attorney Fees Because iPhone wasn’t Famous
- Jeff Gamet, John Martellaro Talk Sci-Fi Tech on MacVoices