Seiko Instruments announced its new Smart Label Printer 450 (SLP) on Tuesday. The the SLP 450 outputs about one label per second, prints 2D barcodes, includes a USB cable, and supports labels up to 2.125-inches wide. The printer requires Mac OS X 10.2 or higher, and the included software is Universal Binary, making the printer compatible with PowerPC and Intel-based Macs. The SLP 450 will be available for order on April 28.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone
- Why Apple’s Next Generation TV Project is on Hold