Seiko Instruments announced its new Smart Label Printer 450 (SLP) on Tuesday. The the SLP 450 outputs about one label per second, prints 2D barcodes, includes a USB cable, and supports labels up to 2.125-inches wide. The printer requires Mac OS X 10.2 or higher, and the included software is Universal Binary, making the printer compatible with PowerPC and Intel-based Macs. The SLP 450 will be available for order on April 28.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad