Seiko Instruments announced its new Smart Label Printer 450 (SLP) on Tuesday. The the SLP 450 outputs about one label per second, prints 2D barcodes, includes a USB cable, and supports labels up to 2.125-inches wide. The printer requires Mac OS X 10.2 or higher, and the included software is Universal Binary, making the printer compatible with PowerPC and Intel-based Macs. The SLP 450 will be available for order on April 28.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed