Seiko Instruments announced its new Smart Label Printer 450 (SLP) on Tuesday. The the SLP 450 outputs about one label per second, prints 2D barcodes, includes a USB cable, and supports labels up to 2.125-inches wide. The printer requires Mac OS X 10.2 or higher, and the included software is Universal Binary, making the printer compatible with PowerPC and Intel-based Macs. The SLP 450 will be available for order on April 28.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors