Seiko Instruments announced its new Smart Label Printer 450 (SLP) on Tuesday. The the SLP 450 outputs about one label per second, prints 2D barcodes, includes a USB cable, and supports labels up to 2.125-inches wide. The printer requires Mac OS X 10.2 or higher, and the included software is Universal Binary, making the printer compatible with PowerPC and Intel-based Macs. The SLP 450 will be available for order on April 28.
Recent News See All »
- Apple’s Stock Sets Record Closing High, Market Cap Record Still Waits
- Steve Ballmer Quits Microsoft’s Board, Will Focus on Clippers and Study
- Shares of $AAPL Top $100, Flirt with Record Closing High
- Developer Portal Breach May have Forced Apple’s Gatekeeper Changes
- iTunes Festival 2014 Adds Paolo Nutini, Lenny Kravitz, Elbow