MacSpeech announced the immediate availability of its ScriptPak for GarageBand 2. The ScriptPak for iListen 1.6.5 or higher adds about 100 commands that let you control GarageBand with your voice. This release replaces the previous ScriptPak, which was not GarageBand 2 compatible. It is available for download at the MacSpeech Web site, and is priced at US$10.
← Previous Article
SubRosaSoft announced the immediate availability of CipherWorks 4 on Wednesday.
Next Article →
Wildbits announced the immediate availability of Tunatic on Thursday. The application can identify a song on the radio, or from…
Recent News See All »
- Apple Pays Tribute to Nelson Mandela with Dedicated Home Page
- Apple Launches Apple Store iBeacons to Show Why NFC is Quaint
- New Zealand Police Credit iPhones and iPads for Helping to Reduce Crime
- Apple Pushes for $15.7M Legal Fee Reimbursement from Samsung
- iPhone, Android, Windows Phone All Take Subscriber Share from BlackBerry