LAJ Design has released an update for Quickie Web Albums, bringing it to version 2.2. Quickie Web Albums is an app designed for formatting pictures to HTML for the creation of photo albums. The new version features iPhoto importing and other enhancements and bug fixes. According to LAJ Design:
Quickly create custom web photo albums with tons of options.
Quickie Web Albums gives the ability to order the images, put a description for each image, and many other options. Fully customize the output from the html font, size, alignment, format to the thumbnail size (make them all the same size). Registered users get the ability to use a custom template, save configuration, save the image list, and the option of displaying or not displaying the created with quickie logo at the bottom of each page.
Features added in version 2.2:
- import from iPhoto libraries (works in both X and Mac 8 or 9)
- nested folder importing
- new icons and new splash screen icon (Thanks to Doc Halpern)
- All of the output is now w3 compliant (makes icab smile)
- Removed the frame border size since it is not html 4 compliant
- Cleaned up some windows in X
- AddImages shows closed view on open now for speed
- fixed a bug where if first image had a space in the name it would not show up when using frames
- Load albums now asks for images if they have been moved
You can find more information about the Quickie Web Album update at the LAJ Design Web site. Quickie Web Album 2.2 is available for US$23.00.