LAJ Design has released a new version of Quickie web Albums, bringing it to version 2.0. Quickie Web Albums is an app designed for formatting pictures to HTML for the creation of photo albums. The new version has bug fixes and additional features. According to LAJ Design:
Quickie Web Albums 2.0 gives the ability to order the images, put a description for each image, and many other options. Fully customize the output from the html font, size, alignment, format to the thumbnail size (make them all the same size). Registered users get the ability to use a custom template, save configuration, save the image list, and the option of displaying or not displaying the created with quickie logo at the bottom of each page.
Features added in version 2.0:
- added fonts window for previewing and setting html fonts
- added html options window to set html page properties
- added export options window
- added preview for header and footer
- added preview for sample index page
- added navigation menu which mimics the picture order control pad.
- added new album option which removes all of the images in the current album
- added save album (combines the image list and layout) for registered users only
- added load album for registered users only
- import options are now added to the description at import instead of at create
- Fixed a bug with the custom template Wiz about selecting a template to work with
- Fixed a bug where the link for non-jpg images was incorrect when selecting convert to jpg option when adding individual images
You can find more information about the new version of Quickie Web Album at the LAJ Design Web site. Quickie Web Album 2.0 is available for US$23.00.