Onset Computer Corp. on Tuesday introduced HOBO Water Temp Pro v2, a new water temperate data logger that features a USB 2.0 interface and the ability to analyze information at depths up to 400 feet. It also offers 12-bit resolution, a sensor thatis accurate within .2 degrees Celsius, a factory-replaceable battery that typically lasts six years, and more. Pricing is US$110.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors