Onset Computer Corp. on Tuesday introduced HOBO Water Temp Pro v2, a new water temperate data logger that features a USB 2.0 interface and the ability to analyze information at depths up to 400 feet. It also offers 12-bit resolution, a sensor thatis accurate within .2 degrees Celsius, a factory-replaceable battery that typically lasts six years, and more. Pricing is US$110.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today