Onset Computer Corp. on Tuesday introduced HOBO Water Temp Pro v2, a new water temperate data logger that features a USB 2.0 interface and the ability to analyze information at depths up to 400 feet. It also offers 12-bit resolution, a sensor thatis accurate within .2 degrees Celsius, a factory-replaceable battery that typically lasts six years, and more. Pricing is US$110.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad