Onset Computer Corp. on Tuesday introduced HOBO Water Temp Pro v2, a new water temperate data logger that features a USB 2.0 interface and the ability to analyze information at depths up to 400 feet. It also offers 12-bit resolution, a sensor thatis accurate within .2 degrees Celsius, a factory-replaceable battery that typically lasts six years, and more. Pricing is US$110.
Recent News See All »
- Judge Rules Cops can Force You to Touch ID Unlock your iPhone
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay