Onset Computer Corp. on Tuesday introduced HOBO Water Temp Pro v2, a new water temperate data logger that features a USB 2.0 interface and the ability to analyze information at depths up to 400 feet. It also offers 12-bit resolution, a sensor thatis accurate within .2 degrees Celsius, a factory-replaceable battery that typically lasts six years, and more. Pricing is US$110.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi