Norpath Inc. has released an update for Norpath Elements Studio, bringing it to version 2.1. Norpath Elements Studio is a utility designed for creating interactive multimedia applications. The update features several new additions including a theme editor and an interaction tracker. According to Norpath:
Norpath Inc., today announced the immediate availability of Norpath Elements Studio 2.1, the latest version of its multiplatform authoring software for creating and delivering interactive multimedia and learning applications.
Norpath Elements Studiois graphical object-based authoring environment provides a new range of features and capabilities that have previously only been available to programmers. Norpath Elements Studio uniquely allows new and experienced designers to create a wide range of interactive solutions.
Norpath Elements Studio 2.1 includes an impressive array of new features and enhancements:
- New runtime theme editor to enhance the look and feel of your application
- New interaction tracker for monitoring messages passed between elements
- New knowledge elements for creating interactive quizzes and tests
- New runtime bookmark feature allows end-users to add personal bookmarks
- New email element provides the ability to send mail from your application
- Plus numerous enhancements and additional elements
You can find more information about the Elements Studio update at the Norpath Inc. Web site. The update is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$349.00.