Technical book publisher OiReilly has released the latest entry in the Missing Manual series started by David Pogue: Scott Loweis Home Networking: The Missing Manual. The 263-page tome explains how to set up a wireless, Ethernet or Powerline network, including the pros and cons of each, as well as how to use it to stream music to a stereo, display pictures on a TV and more. Explanations are geared toward both Mac and Windows users. Pricing is US$24.95.
← Previous Article
Weibetech announced Wednesday the immediate availability of its UltraGB+ 3.5-inch bus-powered FireWire 800/400/USB2 hard drive in both 250GB and 500GB…
Next Article →
Macromedia on Wednesday released ColdFusion MX 7 Updater, which adds support for Mac OS X v10.4 and Mac OS X…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman