Technical book publisher OiReilly has released the latest entry in the Missing Manual series started by David Pogue: Scott Loweis Home Networking: The Missing Manual. The 263-page tome explains how to set up a wireless, Ethernet or Powerline network, including the pros and cons of each, as well as how to use it to stream music to a stereo, display pictures on a TV and more. Explanations are geared toward both Mac and Windows users. Pricing is US$24.95.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- Vidity: A Potential UHD/4KTV Game Changer - Will Apple Play?
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- Keychain 101: Getting Started with Apple’s Password Manager
- An iPhone 6s That Can Record 4K Video Means a 4K Apple TV