The Omni Group announced today the second beta release of OmniOutliner 1.2, the premier tool for outlining and organizing your thoughts on Mac OS X. The latest release features bug fixes and many functional improvements; check out the attached release notes for a detailed list.
OmniOutliner is the ultimate tool for complicating, or un-complicating your life. Make a to-do lists, an action list, a procrastination list, or perhaps even a list of all the lists you have to make. OmniOutliner is designed to be useful, fun, and friendly, like all Omni applications.
- A gorgeous and easy-to-use interface that takes full advantage of direct manipulation and is completely Aqua compliant.
- Multiple columns per row!
- Optional checkboxes on each item so you can track your progress through to-do lists. Checkboxes are ismarti, so if you check off all the children of an item the item automatically becomes checked as well.
- Infinite level undo.
- Full rich text editing on each line, including rulers, different fonts, etc.
- Automatically opens the documents that were open the last time you ran Outliner, so your favorite lists are always there for you.
- Can import many Concurrence files.
- Written in native Cocoa for full performance and compatibility.
OmniOutliner is available for US$25, while a feature-limited version is available for free. You can find more information at The Omni Group Web site.