ColorSync support is something weire especially proud of -- we worked with Apple to ensure that we use ColorSync correctly all the way through the imaging pipe, so (unlike every other browser, according to Apple) we actually display final images completely accurately.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks