OnScreen Science announced the immediate availability of OnScreen DNA on Monday. OnScreen DNA is a Universal Binary application that runs natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs and lets you visualize and manipulate the structure and workings of DNA in three dimensions. It lets you identify different enzyme components, spin and rotate DNA strands, construct your own double-helix models, and more. OnScreen DNA is available at the OnSreen Science Web site, and is priced at US$199.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi