OnScreen Science announced the immediate availability of OnScreen DNA on Monday. OnScreen DNA is a Universal Binary application that runs natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs and lets you visualize and manipulate the structure and workings of DNA in three dimensions. It lets you identify different enzyme components, spin and rotate DNA strands, construct your own double-helix models, and more. OnScreen DNA is available at the OnSreen Science Web site, and is priced at US$199.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups