LAJ Design has released an update for eOrdering Complete, bringing it to version 1.1.5. eOrdering Complete is an online shopping cart creator designed for Web developers. The update features performance enhancements and minor bug fixes. According to LAJ Design:
eOrdering Complete 1.1.5 is an application that allows you to create web forms specifically to order products online. eOrdering Complete uses shopping cart technology to allow the user to store a users order, so they can move around your site and place their order when they want.
eOrdering Complete will creates the main order page, view cart page, checkout page and individual product pages. The products can have images or can be text. Each product can have a description, cost, shipping cost. If images are selected for products, then multiple images can be added at one time. eOrdering Complete creates the server side code (.asp or .php) or use PayPal to process the order this product.
New in Version 1.1.5:
- Added better support for the Euro and other currencies
- Added the ablilty to change product names after they are entered
- Moved the individual pages to a pages folder
- Fixed a bug where the image on individual pages had the wrong height and width
- Fixed the same as shipping box to show up correctly in HTML
- Fixed a bug where if a product was out of order it was correctly stored
You can find more information about the eOrdering Complete update at the LAJ Design Web site. eOrdering Complete 1.1.5 is available for US$55.00.