LAJ Design has released an update for eOrdering Complete, bringing it to version 1.7. eOrdering Complete is an online shopping cart creator designed for Web developers. The update features performance enhancements including a process fee option and form verification. According to LAJ Design:
LAJ Design today announced the release and immediate availability of eOrdering Complete version 1.7. eOrdering Complete is cross-platform application that creates online web-based stores that use shopping cart technology.
Changes found in eOrdering Complete version 1.7:
- added process fee option so that you can add a processing fee to entire order (or it can be any fee to add to entire order)
- added billing and shipping caption options
- Added form verification (require users to enter certain information)
- added option to make no links for products (no individual product pages)
- Fixed a problem where if the description was blank would show up in the description after creating
- Fixed a problem where, for text only products, the pages folder was not being made
- Modified the currency symbol to accept more than two characters
- updated the template feature to be easier on what it accepts
You can find more information about the eOrdering Complete update at the LAJ Design Web site. The eOrdering Complete 1.7 update is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$55.00.