Selznick Scientific Software, LLC is very pleased to announce an update for PasswordWallet(tm) for MacOS to version 2.4.1. This version still syncs great with the PalmOS version!
This update addresses problems with CarbonLib 1.2.5, CarbonLib 1.0.4, and possible preference file corruption.
As always, the quality of our products is very important to you, and so itis important to us.
For this update to PasswordWallet(tm) we have...
- Added a preference to automatically close idle documents after a specified period.
- Added a preference to always save the last access date with opened documents.
- Added a "Shortcuts" help window that explains all the keyboard shortcuts.
- Restructured windows, menus, and dialogs so they look great under MacOS X.
- Added support for the "Page Up" and "Page Down" keys.
- Fixed printing and preferences under MacOS X 10.0.3.
- Enhanced the "Find" function.
- Added a preference to not beep when auto-type is ready for Option Key release.
- And much more! See the enclosed ReadMe file for a complete listing.
The conduit and Palm versions remains unchanged for this release. We urge all users to be sure they have upgraded to version 1.0.4 of the conduit.
PasswordWallet for the Mac OS is available for US$15, while the Palm OS version is available for US$12. You can find more information at the Selznick Scientific Software Web site.