Oxalyn Software has released an update for AE Monitor, bringing it to version 1.0.1. AE Monitor is a utility designed for Apple Events monitoring. The update features performance enhancements and bug fixes. According to Oxalyn Software:
Oxalyn Software announced today that that AE Monitor 1.0.1, made with REALbasic, is now available.
AE Monitor helps developers understand the flow and structure of Apple Events by monitoring Apple Events as they occur and presenting the data in an easy-to-understand format. Data can also be exported to a text editor for closer examination.
- The monitor display is now updated once a second instead of continuously, improving performance
- Performance is also improved when large numbers of events occur quickly
- The ticker window is now much more efficient and uses 40% less CPU horsepower than before
- New "Show All Event Data" preference shows all event data instead of just the parameters
- Now checks for console.log when turning on monitoring and displays an error if it doesnit exist
You can find more information about the AE Monitor update at the Oxalyn Software Web site. AE Monitor is available for US$5.00.