RecoSoft Corporation has released an update for PDF2Office, bringing it to version 1.0.1. PDF2Office is a utility designed for converting PDF files into an editable document. The update features performance enhancements including improved table recognition. According to RecoSoft Corporation:
RecoSoft Corporation announces that it has released PDF2Office v1.0.1 an update to its PDF document convertor.
PDF2Office converts PDF documents into fully editable MSWord, RTF, AppleWorks, HTML etc... files re-creating the original construct and layout of the document - forming paragraphs, applying styles, re-grouping independent graphics elements, extracting images, creating tables, processing headers/footers, endnotes/footnotes and columns/sections - Automatically - without any intervention.
PDF2Office v1.0.1 enhances the areas listed below:
- Improved table recognition
- Added support for merged cells
- Improved overlaid graphics placement, graphics positioning and processing
- Improved paragraph formatting and overall document layout
- Added conversion support for standard security enabled PDF documents that allow for copying/printing
- Improved columns and sections formatting
You can find more information about the PDF2Office update at the RecoSoft Corporation Web site. The PDF2Office is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$99.00.