Selznick Scientific Software, LLC has released an update for PasswordWallet and Conduit, bringing them to version 2.7.1 and 1.2. PasswordWallet is a storage app designed to hold usernames, passwords, and PINs in one complete package. Conduit connects PasswordWallet to hand held computers. The new versions have several new features and performance enhancements. According to Selznick Scientific Software:
Selznick Scientific Software, LLC is very pleased to announce an update for PasswordWallet(tm) for MacOS to version 2.7.1 and Mac-Palm conduit 1.2 beta.
With the new beta conduit for MacOS X, PasswordWallet is the only available encrypted password storage shareware that will synchronize natively on MacOS X.
This new version of the application addresses incompatibilities with older systems, problems with AppleEvents, monitor resizing, and minor updates to preferences and the PasswordWallet user interface.
- Fixed problem with scroll-wheel support with old CarbonLibs
- Fixed problem with "Quit" AppleEvent when a dialog was open
- Fixed problem when screen bounds changed between file saving and opening
- Text in About Box now inside of a nice MacOS X bounding box
- [Conduit] Now using Nav Services file dialogs in conduit configuration
- [Conduit] A beta version of the conduit is now available for MacOS X and Palm Desktop 4.0
- [Conduit] Clarified conduit error messages in log
You can find more information about the PasswordWallet update at the Selznick Scientific Software, LLC Web site. PasswordWallet 2.7.1 is available for US$15.00, and PasswordWallet Conduit 1.2 is US$12.00.