Peachput announced Thursday what appears to be the first book about Appleis new Aperture software, Apple Pro Training Series: Getting Started with Aperture. Writtten by Estelle McGechie, the title offers readers an introduction to the photo editing and management solution announced earlier this year by Apple.
According to Peachpit: the books covers:
- Sorting, ranking, and managing with unparalleled efficiency
- Displaying onscreen proofs and contact sheets for clients in compelling ways
- Editing and retouching selected images professionally
- Publishing proofs, portfolios, and final images on the Web and in print
- Archiving images in a way that is secure, intuitive, and easy.
The book lists for US$34.99, but Amazon is carrying it for $23.09.