Benis Software has released an update for My Money Minder, bringing it to version 1.3. My Money Minder is a personal finance app designed for tracking expenses and account information. The update ships with several new features including redo support and expanded group enhancements. According to Benis Software:
My Money Minder 1.3 has been released.
My Money Minder v1.3 is a Made with Real Basic application that lets you keep track of your expenses, income and bank account balances.
All the data in My Money Minder is displayed in a spreadsheet style grid.
This new version adds:
- added auto item type for every 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 12 months
- simple Math operations in the Amount or Tax fields
- Group column added to the My Money Grid, Month names are now internationalised, exact match for Find/Replace, Better error handling,
- Adding a second group no longer gives an error
- and fixed the Autocomplete crash bug
You can find more information about My Money Minder update at the Benis Software Web site. My Money Minder 1.3 is available for US$12.50.