Crescendo Software has released an update for Picture Play, bringing it to version 1.5.2. Picture Play is an image composing app designed for collage building. The update has performance enhancements including a rewritten preference system, and bug fixes. According to Crescendo Software:
Crescendo Software is pleased to release Picture Play 1.5.2!
This important update fixes some outstanding bugs and further enhances Picture Playis functionality.
New Features and Enhancements:
- Totally rewritten preferences system eliminates some nagging bugs, is more robust, and allows for future enhancements
- New iOpen Recenti menu added which stores the last ten opened documents for quick access
- Object resize handles slightly repositioned and outlined with border colour to ensure visibility
- Alert icons updated to reflect OS X 10.1 interface changes
- Maximum magnification increased to 6400%
- iOpen...i menu item is now smarter, it adds image objects if an image file is selected etc.
Bug Fixes :
- Windows no longer disappear if magnification causes maximum width to be larger than 32767 pixels
- Palette locations are properly saved
- Many elusive and rare bugs fixed by new preferences system
You can find more information about the Picture Play update at the Crescendo Software Web site. Picture Play 1.5.2 is available for US$14.95.