Prosoft Engineering, Inc. on Tuesday released a Universal Binary version of its utility Picture Rescue, which helps users recover photos that have been accidentally deleted or that reside on corrupt or reformatted digital media. Itis a free update for existing users. The full version is US$59 and requires Mac OS X v10.1.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors