Prosoft Engineering, Inc. on Tuesday released a Universal Binary version of its utility Picture Rescue, which helps users recover photos that have been accidentally deleted or that reside on corrupt or reformatted digital media. Itis a free update for existing users. The full version is US$59 and requires Mac OS X v10.1.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone
- Why Apple’s Next Generation TV Project is on Hold