Prosoft Engineering, Inc. on Tuesday released a Universal Binary version of its utility Picture Rescue, which helps users recover photos that have been accidentally deleted or that reside on corrupt or reformatted digital media. Itis a free update for existing users. The full version is US$59 and requires Mac OS X v10.1.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program