Prosoft Engineering, Inc. on Tuesday released a Universal Binary version of its utility Picture Rescue, which helps users recover photos that have been accidentally deleted or that reside on corrupt or reformatted digital media. Itis a free update for existing users. The full version is US$59 and requires Mac OS X v10.1.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- SolarTab Portable Solar Panel is a Bright Spot in Outdoor Charging Solutions
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend