Prosoft Engineering, Inc. on Tuesday released a Universal Binary version of its utility Picture Rescue, which helps users recover photos that have been accidentally deleted or that reside on corrupt or reformatted digital media. Itis a free update for existing users. The full version is US$59 and requires Mac OS X v10.1.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Sued for Wiping iPhone Data at Genius Bar
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price