Econ Technologies has released an update for Portraits & Prints, bringing it to version 1.3.2. Portraits & Prints is an app designed to fully utilize OS X and color printers for the production of digital photos. The update adds new features including improved performance and bug fixes. According to Econ Technologies;
Econ Technologies updates Portraits & Prints to version 1.3.2. This version adds a couple of features and fixes several bugs.
Portraits & Prints, the personal photo studio for Mac® OS X, lets you easily enhance and print photos.
- More optimal build settings for better overall performance
- Added a contextual menu to the Red-Eye mode that allows the aperture size to be controlled via right-clicking (or CONTROL-clicking) the mouse
- The Red-Eye modeis most recent aperture size is now retained between program launches
- Fixed problems where several combinations of the Sharpen filter along with Saturation, Contrast and/or Brightness could introduce some pixel artifacts along the extreme edges of an enhanced photograph
- Fixed a problem where rotating photo images could potentially introduce a one pixel wide artifact along the edges of the transformed photograph
- Fixed a bug that was preventing an alias file referencing an image file from being added to a photo catalog
- Fixed a bug that prevented data-fork only AppleScript files from being executed
- Rebuilt the included AppleScripts so they execute on pre-Panther (Mac OS X 10.3) systems
You can find more information about the Prints & Portraits update at the Econ Technologies Web site. Prints & Portraits 1.3.2 is free forr registered users, while the full version available for US$20.00.