DssW announced the immediate availability of Power Manager 3.2.1 on Wednesday. Power Manger helps conserve energy by automating the wake and sleep, logout, shutdown, and restart functions on your Mac. The updated version is a Universal Binary application capable of running natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs. It also fixes problems with notifications after a forced sleep state, crashes during event cancellations, and more. Power Manager 3.2.1 is available for download at the DssW Web site, and is priced at ?20 (About US$23.82).
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors