Pre-MacWorld Tokyo, there are other Mac sights to see around Japan. Nagoya, in central Japan, is home of MacMasters (aka Mac Mart). This is a four story building, housing a store, a refurb floor (called "MacFreak"), and a Mac "school" on the top floor. MacMasters offers a wide variety of computers and third-party peripherals, and itis a very cool place to shop for Macs. They also offer their educational discount to both students and teachers.
Recent News See All »
- Judge Rules Cops can Force You to Touch ID Unlock your iPhone
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay