Pre-MacWorld Tokyo, there are other Mac sights to see around Japan. Nagoya, in central Japan, is home of MacMasters (aka Mac Mart). This is a four story building, housing a store, a refurb floor (called "MacFreak"), and a Mac "school" on the top floor. MacMasters offers a wide variety of computers and third-party peripherals, and itis a very cool place to shop for Macs. They also offer their educational discount to both students and teachers.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch