Pre-MacWorld Tokyo, there are other Mac sights to see around Japan. Nagoya, in central Japan, is home of MacMasters (aka Mac Mart). This is a four story building, housing a store, a refurb floor (called "MacFreak"), and a Mac "school" on the top floor. MacMasters offers a wide variety of computers and third-party peripherals, and itis a very cool place to shop for Macs. They also offer their educational discount to both students and teachers.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How iTunes Movie DRM-Removal Software Keeps Me Honest
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- iOS 9 Content Blockers - Bring ‘Em On!