Pre-MacWorld Tokyo, there are other Mac sights to see around Japan. Nagoya, in central Japan, is home of MacMasters (aka Mac Mart). This is a four story building, housing a store, a refurb floor (called "MacFreak"), and a Mac "school" on the top floor. MacMasters offers a wide variety of computers and third-party peripherals, and itis a very cool place to shop for Macs. They also offer their educational discount to both students and teachers.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones with Your Apple TV
- Apple is Doing Something That Could Accidentally Torpedo the iPad Pro
- Apple Commercial: Someday At Christmas - Stevie Wonder + Andra Day (Video)
- Hewlett-Packard’s Z27s is a 27-inch 4K Display for Your Mac Without the 4K Price
- The ‘New’ Mac Pro Is a Failure