Pre-MacWorld Tokyo, there are other Mac sights to see around Japan. Nagoya, in central Japan, is home of MacMasters (aka Mac Mart). This is a four story building, housing a store, a refurb floor (called "MacFreak"), and a Mac "school" on the top floor. MacMasters offers a wide variety of computers and third-party peripherals, and itis a very cool place to shop for Macs. They also offer their educational discount to both students and teachers.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi